TAP. IT'S MAGIC.
…and it’s not as hard as it looks.
All tap dance (even the crazy-fast stuff) is made up from a surprisingly small number of very basic steps. In the Just TAP Absolute Beginner Course, you’ll learn them all. I break them down clearly and carefully in a way that makes sense. You learn in your own space, at your own pace, and you never have a chance to get lost.
Don't worry...you don't need tap shoes just yet.
Learning something for the first time can be intimidating for a beginner, but it doesn’t need to be. With an understanding of these ‘building block’ steps, learning how to tap dance becomes easy and fun, no matter where you’re from, how old you are, or how many left feet you think you have.
It’s time to get excited about tap dance. You’re about to discover a new happiness in your life, and an ability that you didn’t know you had.
“I cannot think of a better way to start (or restart) tap dance.”
– Glen Damro (Age 50)
LET'S GET YOU UP TO SPEED.
Crafted specially for adult beginners, to be the most enjoyable, convenient, clear, concise, relevant and effective introduction to the art of tap dance possible.
Supercharge your confidence, learn at your own pace, and pave the way for eternal tap dance happiness.
You'll gain exclusive access to the JUST TAP 'MEMBERS ONLY' FACEBOOK GROUP, a welcoming community of beginner tappers from all over the world. Meet people, ask questions, share stories, encourage and motivate each other!
Created and presented by
"It is amazing how quickly I am learning to move (even though I am 57!). I enjoy it so much that I practice even at work while I wait next to the copy machine or on the way to work/home waiting for the train."
- Michal Kafri (Age 57)
- Just TAP Absolute Beginner Course - PART 1 (Fundamental Beats & Steps)
- Just TAP Absolute Beginner Course - PART 2 (Putting Beats Together)
- Just TAP Absolute Beginner Course - PART 3 (Moving & Traveling Steps)
- BONUS Warm Up Video
- The '1 Page Practice Sheet' to chart your progress
- Frequently Asked Questions Kit (Hints and Tips for Before, During and After the course)
Note: All courses are priced in USD.
Contents & Features
All fundamental beats & steps
Clear Course structure & Flow
Common Terminology + known variations
365 Day, 100% Satisfaction guarantee
Instant Streaming or Download
Exclusive Access to the MEMBERS ONLY Facebook Group
- Contents & Features
- All fundamental beats & steps
- Clear Course structure & Flow
- Multiple Angles
- Multiple Speeds
- Common Terminology + known variations
- Lifetime Updates
- 365 Day, 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- Instant Streaming or Download
- Exclusive Access to the MEMBERS ONLY Facebook Group